Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Save My Daughter From The Grip Of Maulana Aziz's Wife---Qayyum








Where the members of civil society are protesting against Maulana Abdul Aziz, there is an old and outraged Abdul Qayyum, father of a 26-year-old Uzma is also the part of the protest. He astonished the protesters by saying that he was protesting Umme Hassan the wife of Maulana Abdul Aziz. Qayyum, the resident of Musli Town Rawalpindi, who has been a professional cricketer from Gulf state Sharja, wants to recover his daughter from religious gils' Madrassa Hafsa run under the supervision of Umme Hassan. He claimed that his daughter who completed four year religious course left house one night where I received a call from Umme Hassan that Uzma is being provided accomodation in Madrassa. He said despite his utmost tries he failed to take his daughter out of the Hafsa school. Police did not register my report against the madrassa and Hafsa guards had beaten me. I received a threat from Umme Hassan if I did not leave my daughter I would be able to show my face in the society. Neither she allows me to meet my daughter. Another beared man Muhammad Imran accompanied by told that Uzma was engaged to me three years ago and I went to Saudi Arabia. Now I can not contact Uzma nor can meet her. I requeted Umme Hassan to tie the knot of Uzma with me but she said It is not good from my point of view (Istekhara) to marry Uzma with you. Qayyum said it seems that my daughter has been brain washed. .

No comments: