Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, December 15, 2014

Rolene Strauss Won Miss World Title








The 22-year-old Rolene Strauss from South Africa was crowned Miss World over the weekend in London, beating out 121 fellow contestants for the honour. The daughter of a doctor and a nurse, Lorene is fourth year medical student and the first titleholder from South Africa in 40 years. She refers to herself as 'Test Tube Baby' as her parents struggled to conceive for many years. "After five long years (and most of their savings), I popped out of a test tube" she writes on her website. A year after my birth, my brother was , as my mom says "sent from heaven". Strauss dreamed of being doctor since she was toddler. "Everyone in my town called me little Dr Strauss, she says, "as I was the little curly-headed girl running around behind my father in the hospital". She speaks fluent English and Afrikans. She is single. I definitely do not have public relationship And I think it is difficult to be in a relationship because of busy schedule.

No comments: