Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, December 29, 2014

Actress Kangana Renaut Is No Longer Single








Queen's leading lady Kangana Renaut has revealed that she she was no no longer single. Talking about her relationship she said, "I am in relationship and enjoying this state. But I do ot want to talk about it right now. It is very special to me and I am glad tohave found a companion. I hope I get into a position when I can talk about it. Right now speaking about it will be unfair for other person. As it is, relationship are difficult." However, she does not turn a blind eye to the challenges associated with being in a relationship. She adds, "Freedom of being alone is intoxication. Relationships can ne very traumatic. But being in a healty relationship can be very empowering." In the past Kangana has been linked with actor Aditya Pancholi, actor Adhayan Suman and doctor Nicholas Lafferty. Earlier this months there were rumours that the mystery man in Renault's life was none other than Hrithik Roshan. However, Hrithik was quick to dismiss these claims via Twitter. Speaking about the other members of the fraternity like Aamir Khan and salman Khan the fashion actress Renault said while " While salman and I are buddies, Aamir and I have really a formal equation."

No comments: