Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thai, Russian And Japanese Girls Are Running Massage Centers In Lahore








After crackdown of police on prostitution dens in Lahore, the evil elements have started another immoral business of "Massage Parlors" in Posh areas of Lahore, in which girls from Thailand. Russia and Japan are proving massage services to the customers. According to an English daily the advanced form of pros dens and guest houses is the massage centers. Nearly 200 such centers are working in Lahore. Residents of the area told that retired active service police officers, politicians, bureaucrats, students of colleges and university come to these centers.
On each centers 15-25 girls are working. People residing around say that it looks like we are living in Heera Mandi due to the activities in the area. CCPO Aslam Tareen Said that they received complaints about the immoral activities in these centers but due to the absence of law against the centers we can take action. Federal and provincial governments should make the legislation for the action.

1 comment:

Rameez said...

My name is Rameez today I read and see your add in this website. I am very impressed. I want Massage from Girl and Others Services in Lahore. Would you like to cooperate with me. My E-mail address is (road786@hotmail.com). I am waiting for your response.
Bye. Rameez