Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Nikkole Paulin Has Levelled Some Rather Serious Accusations On Her Dad








Nikkole Paulin, a 16 year and pregnant star who was introduced on Season 2 of this MTV series, has leveled some rather serious accusations at her dad.
Why do we never see this parent on the small screen? Said Paulun this week via Twitter:"You never got to see my dad on camera because he's an abusive asshole. One night after Lyle was born he beat me up and I literally had to jump out my window and hitch a ride to my best friend's house to get away."
Nikkole goes on to write that her father has referred to her by every derogatory name in the book, that he has threatened to kill her and that her mom "thinks I should get along with him."
However: "I don't think I EVER will."
Well, no, we should hope not. Not if these assertions are valid. For the sake of Nikkole's child if not herself, she ought to get the heck out of there.

No comments: