Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, May 14, 2012

Relatonship Is A "Hard Work"---Eva Green








Eva Green finds relationships ''hard work''. The 31-year-old actress enjoys the early days of her romances but thinks she gives too much of herself when she falls in love. She said: ''I don't like flirting and when I love someone I always give everything, maybe too much. And then you have to work at it all the time. I mean, the first months are always great but afterwards it becomes hard work. It's not as passionate and crazy.''
The 'Dark Shadows' beauty who has previously dated actors Yann Claassen and Marton Csokas now can't imagine sharing her space with other people and thinks it is important not to give all of herself over to another person.
She said: ''I think I wouldn't be able to live with somebody now. I've decided I think it's nice to be independent and have your own space.
''The routine is kind of scary for me. It's nice to remain - not mysterious - but not to share everything. I think that's dangerous.''

No comments: