Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, May 21, 2012

Protect Children From Paparazzi--- Halle Berry May Call Obama








The Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry says she will go directly to President Obama to seek help passing laws to protect children from paparazzi after an incident last week in which she lost her cool when photographers came uncomfortably close to her daughter, Nahla.
The Hollywood actress was caught on camera as she lost her temper outside a school, yelling at photographers, "I'm doing something honorable. I'm not harassing people."
Berry, 45, has since said that she regrets losing her temper, but also revealed her new plan to take her plight straight to the top of the federal government.
"There are no laws here that protect our children and, as a mom coming to the school not only my child, but all the children that are there. It's just wrong, wrong, wrong," Berry told "Extra."
"You know, I think I'm going to call Obama and say, 'Look, can you help us? I know this seems like a little issue right now, but it's a big issue in our lives and our lives at the school and our children being protected,'" she added.

No comments: