Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Brazillian TV Show Host Xuxu Revealed That Michael Jackson Wanted To Merry Her








Brazil's children's television show host Xuxa has revealed that the late Michael Jackson wanted to marry her.
Maria da Graga Meneghel, better known as "Xuxa," made the surprise disclosure in a television interview that shocked the country late Sunday.
"The entourage of Michael Jackson wanted him to marry, have children. They were looking for someone. I was working in Spain, they invited me to see his show several times," she told TV Globo's Sunday program Fantastico.
"Later they called me to invite me to Neverland (Jackson's ranch). He knew everything about me, he read everything about me. I had dinner with him," Xuxa said.
"And later came a proposal from his impresario asking me whether I would consider living with him because he wanted to have children, marry. They thought marriage with a person concerned about children in Latin America would be a good thing," she added.
"For me (Michael Jackson) was an idol, but from idol to something else there is a difference. My answer, obviously, was no," she noted.
The late King of Pop died suddenly on June 25, 2009 at his rented mansion in Los Angeles after an overdose of powerful prescription drugs as he was preparing to perform a series of comeback concerts in London.

No comments: