Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, May 14, 2012

I Do Not Crave Fame In An American Television Interview---Adele








Adele doesn’t want to be a celebrity. The eight-time Grammy Award winning artist admitted that she doesn’t crave fame in an American television interview.
She told Matt Lauer in an NBC special: ‘’I don’t want to be a celebrity . . .I don’t want to be in people’s faces.’’
The 24-year-old ‘Someone Like You’ singer admitted she had been lucky enough to escape recognition in her home town of London.
She revealed: ‘’I’ve managed to stay out of the public eye,’’ she revealed. ‘’The other day I walked through Trafalgar Square on a Sunday afternoon, a tourist haven.
‘’I was a bit worried, I was in my pajamas as well because I had been working the day before [but] nobody recognised me. A couple of people looked round, but like, ‘What would she be doing walking through Trafalgar Square in pajamas?’’’
When asked by the host if she’d still like to be spoken about in ten years, the shy vocalist insisted she only wanted to sing.
Adele added: ‘’I just want to make music. I mean, I still hope I have a little bit of clout in ten years. But all I’ve ever wanted to do was sing.’’

No comments: