Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Public Marriage Proposal At University Graduation Ceremony




A public marriage proposal at a graduation ceremony left the would be bride embarrassed and unimpressed. Student Assel had just collected her Master's degree in Economics and Finance from the University of Aberdeen in Scotland. But her boyfriend Tashim stole her big moment when he ran on stage with a bouquet of red roses in one hand and a small brown box with a ring inside it in the other. The hopeless romantic recited a few lines from Maher Zain song ' For The Rest of My Life' as his girlfriend looked off to the side in horror. He said ' For the rest of my life, I will be with you and stay by your side honest and true. ' For the rest of my life, I will be loving you with honor and love, I ask will you marry me? The video footage then shows him putting the ring onto her wrong hand and attempting to kiss her- but she turns her cheek away from him. Staff and the guests at the University hall looked decidedly more excited by the proposal as they gasped and applauded the spectacle. The couple met while studying in their native Kazakhstan and both transferred over to Scotland at the same time to stay together. The boy said they were studying at the university and will marry when get back home. He said we both are from a quite conservative country so I was not trying to kiss on her lips. The biggest public display of public affection we would normally do is a kiss on the cheek.



No comments: