Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Diana--Her True Story, Extract From New Book With Diana's Tapes By Andrew Morton, Devastating Truth About Her Imploding Marriage




In 1991, princess Diana was in despair about Prince Charles's rekindled relationship with Camilla Parker Bowles. So she took the extra ordinary step of recording her inner-most thoughts for Anrew Morton for writing his book Diana: her true story- all on the condition that her involvement was kept secret. Sensationally, it exposed the devastating truth about her imploding marriage and misery within the Royal FamilyNow, 20 years after her death, the book is being republished with the transcripts of Diana's recordings. In this part of the book , the extract is taken from, Diana is recalling her stay at Sandringham, Queen's Norfolk residence, in January 1982, when0 four four months pregnant with Prince William, she threw herself down the stairs... trying to get the attention of her husband to listen to her.
So I threw myself down the stairs, The Queen comes out, absolutely horrified, shaking-- she was so frightened. I knew I was not going to lose the baby, (Though I was) quite bruised around the stomach. When he came back, you know it dismissal, total dismissal, He just carried on out of the door.
I knew what was wrong with me, but nobody else around me understood me. I needed rest and not to be looked after inside my house and for people to understand the torment and anguish going on in my head. I do not know what my husband fed her (the Queen).He definitely told her about my bulimia. And she told everybody that was the reason why our marriage had cracked up, because of Diana's eating, and it must be so difficult for Charles.
Prince Phillip was also sympathetic to his son. During a frocious argument with Dianna, Charles told her that his father had agreed that if the marriage was not working after five years then, he could go back to his bachelor habits. It was at Expo in 1986, World Transport and communication fair in Vancuvour where I had passed out, I had never fainted before in my life.




No comments: