Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, December 14, 2015

I Fear Ranbir May Not Love Me Much After Marriage-- Katrina








Katrina Kaif never talks about her personal life. But something has changed. In an interview to a men's magazine GQ which was issued this week.The actress has pulled all out stops when it comes to sizzling photo shoots and candid confessions. She said I am not as close to Ranbir's family as I would like. But I would like to hang out with them more. Family would be a defining factor I would make the decision to marry. I am a very responsive person. So, if my partner gives me what I need, I can be the best girlfriend you can wish for. We can not say men and women are the same. No, our biological needs and bodies are different. Men have been the hunters and philanderers. Being an actor has has its own set of issues, but the basic differences arise because men are men. Cheaters will cheat anywhere. My greatest fear if that if and when I get married and I am standing at the altar of mandap, he (Ranbir) may not love me completely. The anticipation of heartbreak is my only fear.

No comments: