Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, June 17, 2016

Woman In Multan Throws Acid On Man Refusing Her Marriage Proposal








A woman Shamim, 36, mother of four, in Moza Gharyal threw acid on Sadaqat, 24, who rejected her marriage proposal. Shamim was arrested who confessed her crime. Report says the two were having affair for over a year. Shamim told police that Sadaqat promised to marry me after i get divorce from my husband and leave my four children with him. She said we were arguing for over a month and his constant refusal to marry me infuriated me as a result of which I threw acid on him. Sadqat's brother brother denied Shamim's allegations and said Sadaqat was engaged to his cousin and was going to get married after Eid. He added that his brother was a shy boy and used to avoid ladies.

No comments: