Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Heidi Montag And Spencer Pratt's Relationship Through The Years








Earleir this month Heidi Montag invited Amanda Byness to crash at her place. But now the former MTV reality star has offered up a possibility even scarier than the prospects of Heidi, Pratt and Byness living under the same roof. " Spencer promised me a baby by 29, " Montag who turns 29 in September tell latest issue of Life and Style. The couple has apparently disagreed on the issue for awhile, but Montag says Spencer has come around.
Last year when we filmed filmed an E! special, he told me "I do not want to have kids" I started crying she says in new tabloid issue on newsstands now. I told him I could not bear the thought of never becoming a mom" So when he saw how important it was to me he had change of heart" However look for Heidi and Spencer to take part in new season of "Marriage Boot Camp" which will also include Aviva Drescher, Natalie Nunn, and Tyson Apostol, among others.

No comments: