Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bill Cosby Raped Me--- Janice Dickinson








With rape allegation against Bill Cosby mounting super model Janice Dickinson tell in a new interview that comedian sexually assaulted her in 1982. Dickinson, now 59. recalls her first meeting with Cosby, now 77, when her agent set up a meeting with him ti hire her for a role on the "The Cosby Show". Dickinson says Cosby reached out to her during a trip to Bali and had her travel to Lake Tahoe, because he was performing there and wanted to offer her job they had discussed in the first meeting and to help her in singing career. Dickinson says they had dinner in lake Tahoe, and claims that he gave her a glass of red wine and a pill, which she asked for because she was menstruating and had stomach pain. And that is when she tells things took a disturbing turn. "The next morning I woke and I was not wearing my pajamas, and I remember before I passed out that I had been sexually assaulted by this man" She adds. " Before I woke up in the morning the last thing I remember Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me. And I remember a lot of pain. The next morning I remember waking up with my pajamas off and there was semen in between my legs. Dickinson is the third woman to come forward with a sexual assault against Cosby. Joan Tarshis is another woman who says that legendary comedian assaulted her on two occasions. She says she was blacked out after having dinner and a glass of wine in his New York Brownstone, when he offered to mentor me and discuss entertainment industry. When I came to , I was in pajamas and man's t-shirt and Cosby was loomimg over me. I am certain he drugged me and raped me.

No comments: