Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Leyla Ghobadi Directly Addresses Kim Kardashian








Leyla Ghobadi has come out and directly addressed Kim Kardashian. Yes after spilling her scandulous guts to Star and claiming that she slept with Kenye West in the past few months, the Canadian model has taken to Twitter and given Kim the world's most half-hearted apology. "Sorry" Ghobadi wrote, "May be I went about this the wrong way but how else am I meant to get thru"? The 24-year old added," I am not the bad guy in this situation, nothing more to say". But, then naturally she said more. In the lioght of Kenye denying the affair, Ghobadi went ahead and doubled down on her story. Via Radar Online she now says, West " was agressive in his pursuits" and I admit I did not have to do it. I got caught up in the situation. I used to idolize him. And if you believe the rapper over the model? " To the hasters-- you do not know s*t about the situation" Leyla Tweeted, "Everyone who is being supportive, Thank you."

No comments: