Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, June 3, 2013

Jloie's First Public Appearance Since Mastectomy








Angelina Jolie accopanied Brad Pitt to the London premier of World War Z. But what would have been as typical event in the life of these A-listeners took on a different meaning because it was the star's first public appearance since revealing to the world that she has undergone a double matectomy. The inspiring star told US Weekly she feels "Wonderful" adding that it is "Brad's night" and she was just on hand for support. But Jolie's partner could not help but gush over his date. "I thonk the world of her" she is an amazing woman Pitt told "People". "She was not really nervous about coming to support me tonight, she was so moved,- we all were so moved, by how much it meant to others." Added Jolie in a few words to the BBC before going inside to screen the film. She said she ws feeling fine and ahe was grateful for all the support. "I have been very happy to see the discussion about women's health expanded and that means the world to me. After losing my mom to these issues, I am very grateful for it and I have been very moved by the support from the people."

No comments: