Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow-- On The List Of Most Beautiful People Of 2013








Everybody already knows she is beautiful but now People has made it official, putting Gwyneth Paltrow at the top of the magazine's annual list of most Beautiful people and naming her the World's Most Beautiful Woman. But now 40-year Oscar winner is humble about her latest honor. " Around the house , I am in jeans and a T-shirt. I do not really wear make-up. That is what (my family used to)" she told the magazine. Admitting that her husband Coldplay her frontman Chris Martin, even mocks her about it. "He will make a joke about it. If I have gotton fully dressed up, he will be like, Oh! you are Gwyneth Paltrow! because he is used to seeing me in like baggy shorts and frizzy hair. She credits her workout routine -- namely The Tracy Anderson Method five days a week- with helping her to age gracefully. "It makes me look younger and stronger"she said, " When I firts started, I thought, I will never be good at this. YThis is a nighmare! but now it like brushing my teeth, I just do it" The other lovely ladies making the list include, "Modern Family", Matriarchs Julie Brown, Sofia Vergara, Kerry Washington, Jennefer Lawrence and Zooey Deschanel.

No comments: