Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Emma Watson On GQ Cover








A few weeks ago (+)Emma Watson laughed off rumours that she would star in Fifty Shades of Grey. And ever since then, the ex- Harry Potter acrtrss has set out to give fans a tease of what they would have seen if she did anchor that raunchy film. First Watson did topless. And now she gets down and sexy for the latest issue of British GQ. The hair is fake in this image as tattoos. Watson is pretending to be her character in the Bling Ring, an upcoming movie based on real-life teens who stole from celebrities. Regarding her post Potter career choices, Watson says she has been wanting to expand her resume and stretch her abilities. "Really I want open-minded doing anything, but one thing I did not wantto do was get myself into corset because I was woorried I would never get out again, " she told British GQ. This has been really a great departure for me, it is really big character. That is so exciting for me because it meant I was really acting". The May 2013 issue of British GQ goes on sale this Thursday.

No comments: