Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Pak Army In A Professional Operation Saved My Family And Children--Canadian Citizen(Video)




The rescued Canadian citizen by Pak Military Joshua Boyle and his wife Cailan Coleman has said that Pak Army in a professional operation rescued my family and children and shot people of Haqqani network. He was very thankful for the hospitality of Pak Army. He said that during five years captivity he did not see Afghan forces but most of the territory is under the control of either fighters or Taliban. He said that he thought about the happy day when they would not be hostages but free people and that was right.I a manner we were rescued and Pak military controled the situation was astonishing. He said in a professional operation that rescued us I did not see even in Canada and the USA. He said till three days before rescue we did not know about light and toilet except steel lock. Now Now my children are given best meals and also gifts by Pak Army. One major of Pak Army came to me and said American say we favor Haqqani group but did you see how we shot them and killed them He was very thankful to Pak Army.



No comments: