Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, March 20, 2017

Katy Perry Did Way More Than Just Kiss A Girl And Remembers Taste Of Her Chapstick




Katy Perry released hits after hits and she had a number of Hollywood romances. She even had feud with Taylor Swift. She is a permanent fixture in the entertainment world. But even all that she is still ready and willing to go back to those bi-cuious roots.
She attended Human Rights Compaign's Gala dinner in Los Angeles, where she received National Equality award.
During her acceptance speech she said," I am just a singer song-writer, honestly I speak my truths and I paint my fantasies into these little bite-size pop songs. For instance, I kissed a girl and liked it. Truth be told-- I did more than that.
She talked about her ultra=religious upbringing. Her parents were the kind of people who would not let her celebrate Halloween. So it makes sense that yhey would not be cool with this. What I did know is that I was curious and even then sexuality was not as black and white as this dress."



No comments: