Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, September 10, 2012

Veena Will Play Role Of S*X Worker In Indian Film "Zindgi 50-50"








After facing all controversies in Pakistan from TV Show Bigg Boss 4 along shooting an item song in it, Conversational Pakistani model / Actor Veena Malik has picked biographical role of a sx worker in Indian movie Zindagi 50-50. Veena will be playing as Madhuri the role of s*x worker
To give realistic touch Vena has been directly meeting sex workers in Mumbai, particularly Madhuri in person, for the coming film title Zindagi 50-50.
“This film has changed my life and my attitude to women and sx workers in particular.
“I insisted on playing Madhuri. Koi connect hai (some connection is there)… I don’t know what it was. But I instantly empathized with Madhuri’s responsibilities towards her large family,” Veena said.
“Maybe because I come from a family of five daughters and one son. But I understand what it feels like to be a woman in a male-dominated society. I’ve always supported myself, been on my own since adulthood,” she noted.
Veena spent hours with Madhuri to know about her dual life.
“In the daytime she’s a normal middle-class girl. In the night she puts on her burqa and goes to work in the red-light area, just like any normal working girl,” Veena added.
“I loved the dignity that Madhuri brings to her life and her work. I hope I am able to convey the same dignity in my performance,” Veena stated.Who cares about sx workers? I am appalled by the way they live in the red-light areas, not just in India but across Asia. These women deserve a much better life,” felt Veena
In her real life what Veena is? Is she different from Madhuri? It will be her own story, not of any other character.

No comments: