Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, September 8, 2012

The 2012 MTV Video Music Awards Have Come And Gone








The 2012 MTV Video Music Awards have come and gone, with Rihanna kissing Chris Brown; Taylor Swift stage diving; and One Direction taking home a trio of trophies.
How did those in attendance react to the event? We've collected a series of Tweets and posted them below some photos from the ceremony's red carpet
Pink: Had so much fun 2night Thanks MTV and VMA's- thanks to all the lovely gorgeous fans/friends. And I'm out. Hello Europe! Here we come. XXX"
Rihanna: #RihannaNavy we won Video of the Year!!! Thank you for voting! My night was major! Jah bless"
Niall Horan: "Love you all soooo much! Guys what the hell! You are incredible, 3 vmas! We love u all soo much! All 3 of them are for u! Thank you!"
Calvin Harris: "I won 2 moonmen! Great night! Away for my dinner :D #VMA. Thanks for all the congrats on the VMAs...had a great time + elated to leave with 2 little moonmen. Heading to Miami now, LIV tonight!!"
Katy Perry: "Best art direction moon man is so hipster cool! YAY! #everyone in silver lake wildnout #people in silver lake would n't say wildnout
Demi Lovato: "Leaving VMAs...what an amazing night!!"
Harry Styles: "We owe you everything. Thank you so much for this. Three VMAs!! YEAH .xx"
Louis Tomlinson: "Wow can't believe we won three awards ! I said it on stage but i'll say it again! The awards are because of you guys , thank you everyone!"
Lil Wayne: "Had a blast on stage! I thank all of my wonderful fans for the support!!!!! We ain't s--t without ya!"
Wiz Khalifa: "That Was Fun. Thnx For Da Love"
Amber Rose: "Thx 4 all the Love my Rosebuds & Rosestuds I love u guys so much we're about to have a lil #WizBud join our Rosebud fam Yay!! :-) I‘ve never been so happy."
Taylor Swift: "VMA dressing room report: exceptional snack selection. SCORE."
Nicki Minaj: "OHHHHHhhH MYYYYYY F--KINGGGGG GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barbz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Alicia Keys: "So thrilled I was finally able 2 share that w/ u @ the #vma! This is just the beginning! #girlonfire"

No comments: