Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kim Will Get Married On TV All Over Again








Just over a year ago, Kim Kardashian filmed her wedding to Kris Humphries, airing it as part of a four-hour special on E! and raking in millions from the event.
The couple, of course, filed for divorce 72 days later and Kardashian now says she's learned a lot from letting cameras into her personal life in such a manner. You know, just like someone diagnosed with cancer learns how to battle against the odds and appreciate every second of life and...
In a wide-ranging interview with The Guardian, Kardashian refers to this "decision in life" and explains:
"I spoke to a girl today who had cancer and we were talking about how this is such a hard thing for her, but it taught her a big lesson on who her friends are and so much about life. She's 18. And I was like, that's how I feel."
Incredibly, this insensitive, myopic, utterly ridiculous comment might not be the most non-sensical thing Kim utters in the article. Consider:
She's bigger than Lucille Ball! "When I hear people say [what are you famous for?], I want to say, what are you talking about? I have a hit TV show. We've shot more episodes than I Love Lucy! We've been on the air longer than The Andy Griffith Show! I mean, these are iconic shows, so it blows my mind when people say that."
She's earned the success of her TV show! "If everyone could do [be on a reality TV show], everyone would. It doesn't make sense to me."
She's talented because she's famous! "What is my talent? Well, a bear can juggle and stand on a ball and he's talented, but he's not famous. Do you know what I mean?"
She'd get married on TV all over again! "You never say never. Because who knows? So many other people I know have gotten married on TV and it has worked out amazing for them."
It's nice to see this new and improved Kardashian has learned that life lesson, isn't it?
Check google pagerank for phoolaurkankar.blogspot.com
Rating for phoolaurkankar.blogspot.com

No comments: