Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Nina Dobrev Is Featured In The October Issue Of Seventeen








Nina Dobrev is featured in the October issue of Seventeen, going into detail with the magazine on a number of important issues, from sexual abuse to Ian Somerhalder to Harry Potter.
On her character in The Perks Of Being A Wallflower: “It's a really heavy topic, and I hope my character gives girls some perspective. I think more than anything, girls allow abuse to happen because they’re embarrassed it happened and that they allowed it to happen. They know it's not right. There's no excuse for it. That’s why it’s so important to show girls that they can admit that it's not their fault.”
On dating a costar: "My goal on the show was to be professional. But sometimes you can’t help who you have a connection with, and you can only fight it for so long - which I did for a really, really long time."
On her love for a certain boy wizard: "I want to go to Harry Potter Land! I actually should text Emma Watson to see if she can hook us up with a backstage pass or something."
On dealing with fame: "I try not to read best-dressed lists or anything like that. For every good thing, there will often be a not-so-nice thing people would say."
The Vampire Diaries Season 4 premieres on October 11.



No comments: