Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Meesha Shafi Wrote On Twitter Ali Zafar Is Only One Who Harassed Me Throughout My Career




Singer Meesha Shafi took to Twitter to clarify that ali Zafar is the only one who harassed her throughout her career.Responding to a Twitter user who asked her to 'name all of them (harassers)' if she is true lady. She responded " yes, only he harassed me but he did not harass me only" "Half a dozen other women coming forward not enough for you all" She wrote on Twitter " Sharing this because I believe that by speaking out about my own experience of sexual harassment, I will break the culture of silence that permeats through our society. It is not easy to speak out, but it is harder to stay silent. My conscience will not allow it anymore. In a post on Twitter, the singer cum actor wrote, As a woman, a public figure and a mother, I have always felt strongly about my voice to encourage and support our youth who look up to me especially girls, who dream of caring theirown path in Pakistan. However, Ali Zafar had catagorically denied Meesha;s claims of harassment on Twitter and sent her a legal notice.



No comments: