Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Former Miss Universe Spoke About The Event When 15-Year- Old Boy Molested Her (Video)

In the wake of #MeToo and Times Up movement regarding the sexual harassment, many actors and other celebrities voiced their personal life experiences that have impacted their lives adversely. It was just recently that former Miss Universe, Sushmita Sen took the centre stage at an event in Delhi and spoke about the incident of her life when a teeage boy misbehaved her. The renowned personality bluntly mentioned how despite a layer of security gaurds around female actors, there are men who manage to misbehave with us. Recalling the incident, Sen said," Six months ago at an award funtion, a fifteen year old boy misbehaved with me as he thought I would not realise because of the crowd around, but he was wrong. I grabbed his hand from my behind and I was shocked to see he was so young, just fifteen".




No comments: