Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Indian Actress Deepika Kakar Converted To Islam And Married Shoib Ibrahim (Video)




, Indian TV actress Dipika Kakar who recently converted to Islam before tying knot with her "Susral Simar Ka" co star Shoib Ibrahim, says she is proud to be a Muslim, according to local media. In an interview Dipika said she was proud of her decision and said that particular space of her life is very private and she would not like anyone entering it. The wedding took place in Bhopal. She recently opened up about her marriage and conversion to Islam and told Hindustan Times, " It was completely my decision. It is something that I have willingly done, so there is no question about it being tough."
When asked about honeymoon planshe said since Shoib was so busy, I along with my gang of girls, made some plans shortlisted a couple of places and checked ticket prices too. But then my hubby asked me to wait as he wants to give me surprise and wants to make our honeymoon super memorable for me.



No comments: