Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, November 17, 2017

Indian Explorer Declared Himself King Of No Man's Land Between Sudan And Egypt (Video)




Suresh Dixit of Indore, India has claimed to have established his own kingdom while travelling to a no man's land between Sudan and Egypt and declaring himself the king of it. Hailing from Indore, the 24-year-old businessman travelled hundred of miles to Bir Tawil- the only place on earth where humans can live and survive that is not a part of any state or country and Suresh declared it his own. Dixit took to facebook profile to share this amazing feat. He wrote," I, Suresh Dixit, first of my name and the the realm, declare myself as king of "Kingdom of Dixit". I call myself, King Suresh First from today, I declare this unclaimed land of Bir Tawil as my country from now to the eternity of time. I pledge to continue to work for prosperity of my country and this motherland." " I traveled 319 (to and from) in far desert with no roads, to claim this unclaimed land of Bir Tawil. This 800 sq miles of land belongs to no country. Following the early civilization and rule, if you want to claim a land you need to grow crops on it. I have sowed seed and poured water on it today. It is mine." It was an epic journey starting from Abu Simbel at 4 am. I took help from a local driver for the car and most part of driving. I spent two nights planning for a highly optimised route for my travel where can take the car." Just to tell how dangerous this plan was, the route that I took is under Egyptian military (it is an international border) and is an area terrorist2s so milita5ry have a " shoot at sight" orders. We got three conditions, no photos of military areas (which is almost every thing), you have to be back in a single day and you do not carry valuables. We drove for six hours staright in the middle of the desert and barren lands and crossing one military base to the location. We saw pure dunes, rocky hills, and canyons on our way. Here is the stats of Dixit's Kingdom. Name: Kingdom of Dixit (KoD). Flag as in his hands. Current population: 1. Capital city: Suyaspur. Ruler King Suyash 1. Date of establishment: Nov 05, 2017. National animal: Lizard ( no other animal was seen). I hereby declare Suyog Dixit as the acting prime minister and head of military(if we have any) from today. We are accepting applications for other posts. "I am proud to announce my father as the president of KoD as birthday gift to him." Dixit's petition to the United nations seeking recognition of his claim has found more than 800 supporters,



No comments: