Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Faryal Apologised To Amir's Family To Save Their Marriage




After keep mum for some time, Faryal Makhdoom recently posted a lengthy message om Twitter wherein she said it was time for them to put their differences behind. The pregnant model apologised for all the 'infighting' between her and Amir's parents, which she revealed has had a terrible effect on her marriage.
She wrote" The past three months have been really tough on me and my marriage" Matters have not been helped by the fact that my husband has been out of the ring for quite some time. it has been very stressful for us as a couple and a family". She said I would like to sicerely apologise to my in- laws. She revealed she is pregnant with baby number 2. She further said" My mother and father-in-law are the elders of our family and as such, deserve love and respect- just as my own parents do. I have said things out of anger that I really did not mean and regret now". Talking about her and Amir's first child Lamaish, Faryal said, " my daghter and unborn child do not deserve broken home. That is why I have decided to put our difference behind and start afresh. All families went through hard times. It is unfortunate for us that that our difficulties were played so publicly. I also apologise for my part in that.



No comments: