Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, January 5, 2018

Indian Diplomat Yelled And Shouted At My Mother-- Kulbhoshan Yadhev (Video)




Pakistan has released a fresh video of convicted Indian spy Kulbhoshan that shows him accusing an indian diplomat of 'shouting and yelling' at his mother after their meeting in Islamabad. The video released by the foreign office was recorded after Yadhev's 40-minute meeting with his mother and wife on December 25. Looking smart and fit in dark brown blazer, the Indian Naval Commander thanked Pakistan for 'showing this grand gesture' to allow his mother and wife to meet him. "It was a pleasant one and my mother was basically very happy to see me in good health and physical fitness. she was really very satisfied." Yadhev said. He said Pakistani authorities are taking good care of him. I have never been harmed." I have something very important to say here to iNdian people, the government and the Indian Navy; I an a commissioned officer in the Indian navy- my commission is not over," He said in the video, adding that his family was threatened. Yadhave told his family he was indeed an Indian spy. "I saw fear in the eyes of my mother and wife- why there sould be fear? What all has happened has happened."he said. "They have been threatened. The Indian diplomat or Indian person, who came along my mother and wife, was shouting at my mothrt the moment she stepped out. He was yelling at her. Has she have been brought under threat here? he wondered. saying that it appeared as if thet had been beaten up along in the plane. Indian spy said he felt sad that all this had happened despite positive gesture shown by the government of Pakistan



No comments: