Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 4, 2018

A 29-Year-Old Indian Man Claims Aishwarya Rai Bachhan To Be His Mothe (Video)r




A 29- year old man from Andhra Pradesh, India has claimed that Aishwarya Rai Bachhan was his mother. (Very Well boy, you now got to know after decades that Aishwarya is your mother, hungry for fame). Sangeet Kumar, who adds Rai after his first and middle name, insists that Aishwarya gave birth to him in 1988. Interestingly, Aishwarya was only 15 year old in 1988. "I was born to her by IVF in London in 1988, I was brought up in Chodawaramfrom age of three to 27. I was with my grandmother Brinda Rai's family at the age of one and two in Mumbai.My grandfather name is Krishnaraj Rai and uncle's Aditya Rai." he told media in Mangaluru.
However, Sangeet has no proof his claims. He wants his mom to live with him in Mangaluru. He claims that he did not speak earlier because he was manipulated by his relatives.




No comments: