Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Self- Made---Oprah winfrey --1

l In Switerland, it is the third most high-priced street of the world . On this street a black girl was standing in front of Trols Pomme Boutique. She was wearing grey color skirt and a blouse. Her face was shining with happiness black glasses on her eyes, was holding black color handbag in her hands and wearing black high heel sandals in feet. For a moment she looked inside the store through her glasses and then walked to store and entered through the gate. The attendant of the stored quickly approached to her and asked, " what can I do for you?". "I want that bag" the black girl pointed toward a bag placed in an upper shelf of the showcase. The sales girl poured a glance on the bag and replied, no it is not for sale. But black girl said when it is kept in showcase for display then it must be for sale. No, No you can not buy it, the store attendant said. Why I can'nI buy it. It is too costly, sales girl said. But, I want to buy it, the black girl insisted. No, No, it is only for Italian people, not for you, go back to your country Africa and buy there. Sales girl's tune was full of hate. The black girl astonishingly saw the attendant and start to think that many things have changed with the passage of the time but still some people are in the grip of racism. I want to meet the owner of the store, the girl said, no I can not call him he will shout on me, attendant replied. But, I will have to see him and I will buy this bag in all the circumstances, the girl said rudely too. Finding no way out, attendant called manager of the store. Manager had the same narrations as attendant showed. However. he took her to his office and offered a chair to sit and said it is impossible you can not have this bag that is on display, take another black placed beside it. The girl said no I will bye this brown one. Manager said, " do you know what is it made up of? " No, tell me, girl said. It is made up of crocodile skin and is very precious, you can not afford it, manager again said. This I have to decide whether I can or can not purchase, girl replied. Its price is $ 35,000, manager said proudly. Ok get it packed. Manager got bewildered. Who are you? manager asked. She got her visiting card out of her bag and showed to manager. Oh1 Oprah Winfrey, manager stood up bowed his head with respect and said I regret you can Buy it. What would yo like to drink? champion? yes, she replied. When the bag was packed, the owner of the store also came. I am Troodal, owner of the store, he introduced himself. He also regretted and said my sales girl is Swiss andcan not speak and understand English much and thus misunderstanding happened. She was the famous showbiz celebrity Oprah Winfrey, the host of world known TV show. she had come to Switzerland to attend the marriage of her friend Tina Turner. She wasresiding in her high class residence in Zürich. When she entered her apartment, she wasvery happym because she had defeated the racists. As she had always been preyed to racists from her childhood. ( to be continued) As

No comments: