Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, July 20, 2018

Georgia Steel And Sam Bird Have Walked From The Love Island Villa (Video)




Geogia Steel And Sam finally leave the villa! Couple declare they can not be without each other... but not before dropping the 'L' word one last time. After 24 hours of speculation about what the pair would do when the re-coupling rolled around. Thursday night's edition of ITV2 reality show saw the pair leave once and for all. Rumours circulated on Wednesday that two contestants had decided to walk, with fans assuming it would be them, after they split up earlier in the week, much to their chagrin. But the pair decided not to recouple with anyone else and have left the show of their own accord, telling the rest of the Islanders around the firepit before anyone else had the chance to couple up. Sam said" I would like to say something that is quite important to me. Obviously, me and Georgia made a decision to split up a few days ago. Even since then, I have gravitated towards Georgia." I feel like Georgia is the person I want to be with. I am falling for her. And that being said I actually refuse to recouple and if it means I have to leave the villa then I will. Georgia stood up and concurred " I feel like the last couple of days, I have not only lost a guy that I really fancy but I have also lost my best mate. 'I am not going to recouple with somebody that I would be messing with their emotions because that is not me. I want to recouple with Sam inside the villa or outside the villa, whatever that might be. The couple received a round of applause from other contestants after announcing their decision. They then received a text instructing them their time on the show was up. Geotgia went to the beach hut once more and said" I have lost my best friends here but I was not prepared to loose my bestest friend (sam).



No comments: